Krisdonia AC Outlet Portable Laptop Charger (TSA-Approved) 27000mAh 130W Travel Laptop Power Bank External Battery Pack for MacBook, Laptop, CPAP, Projector and
【Massive AC Output】: AC output supports up to 130W to fully charge compatible devices: laptop, drone, projector, Nintendo Switch, camera battery, etc. Max AC Output: 130W 【Recharge 2.5X Faster】: Super fast approx. 4.5hr to recharge with the 19V/2A DC input, save 60% recharge time. Includes a 19V/2A charger. 【QC 3.0 Technology】: 2x USB-A ports are both compatible with QC 3.0 and can charge up your mobile devices at a lightning speed up to 18W. Includes a USB-A fast charging cable.
|8.66 x 5.91 x 1.57 inches
|8.66 x 5.91 x 1.57 inches
|110v,Battery Powered,Corded Electric
|1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
|December 12, 2018
- Battery Capacity: 222Wh/60000mAh
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Weight: 3.97 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 5.9 x 1.6 inches
- DC Input: 19V/2A
- 1 AC outlet : 110V 60Hz Continuous 130W
- 1 USB-C output port: 5V/9V/12 3A
- 2 USB-A output port: 5V/9V/12 3A
Krisdonia Powerful 130W AC Outlet Power Bank
With an AC outlet, it provides a good solution to any 110V home appliances up to 130W. Built in 4 output ports, it’s easy for you to charge your laptop and other 3 extra devices simultaneously. Whether you are in the office, at home, on business or on camping, Krisdonia AC power bank can meet all your charging needs.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q: What devices can it power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 130-Watt; Once exceeding, the power bank will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
Q: How to calculate the working times for Your Device?
A: Working time = 222Wh 0.8 / operate power of your device
For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 30W, working time will be 222wh0.8/30w=5.9 hrs (rough calculated).
Actual power consumption varies from different usages, consult Krisdonia for better purchase decision.
Multi-Protection both during operating and not operating:
- AC/USB/TYPE-C Outlet Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-current Protection
- Temperature Protection (both high temperature and low temperature)
- Voltage Underflow/Overflow
Krisdonia AC power bank 60000mAh, boasts a 222Wh capacity to keep your devices charged. This portable power station is lightweight at 3.97 lbs with an carrying bag, making it more portable.
The AC power bank can power other devices while recharging itself. 1. When the power bank is charging the devices, plug the 19V charger to recharge the power bank directly. 2. When the power bank is recharging, press the button for 2 seconds until the display shows AC instead of 19V, and it can charge other devices.
Note: Can’t support devices rated over 130W
Krisdonia AC power bank is designed to power small electronics for outdoor camping life and emergency need. The continuous power is 130W so it can not power the devices which rated over 130 watts. Kindly check the rate power of your electronics before using.
Smart Energy Saving
Easily turn on the power bank by pressing the power button for 2 seconds. The power bank will automatically turn off when there’s no device connected.
Bright LED Display Fast Input
The bright LED display shows the remaining power and reminds you to give it a charge. With the powerful 19V/2A DC input, you can fast charge it back in 8-10 hours.
1 X TYPE-C 2 X QC3.0 USB
Comes with a TYPE-C port (5V/9V/12V) to charge devices like Nintendo Switch, MacBook 12” and more. Build in two QC3.0 USB ports to fast charge your QC3.0 compatible phones.
Krisdonia NJF-6X 60000mAh AC Power Bank User Manual
Home » Krisdonia » Krisdonia NJF-6X 60000mAh AC Power Bank User Manual
60000mAh AC Power Bank
Thank you for purchasing this product. Please carefully read the instruction before use.
Instructions for Use
- AC: Laptops, TVs, Printers, CPAPs, Quadcopter drones Fans, Lamps, Car Pumps, Toast Makers, Coffee Machines, Mini Fridges, Display Monitors, Small Appliances and other AC plug devices that require less than 130W.
- USD: Smart Phones, MP3 Players. Game Players, Digital Cameras, E-Readers, Tablets, etc.
- TYPE-C: Nintendo Switch, 12-inch MacBook, etc.
- Get pass-through charging manually. When the power bank is being charged, the display shows 19V. Long press the power button to turn on the power bank and the display will show AC. And it’s ready to charge.
How to use an AC power bank:
- Charge from AC Outleta. Long press the power button to turn on the power bank, the digital screen will light up.b. Plug your adapter into the AC socket and it can start powering your devices.c. Long press the power button till the red light is off to turn off the power bank after using.
- Charge from USB Portsa. Long press the power button to turn on the power bank, the digital screen will light up.b. Connect your USB devices to the USB port via USB cable.c. It will output appropriate voltage ( 5V/9V/12V ) automatically for your devices. ( Note: It can Quick Charge for QC-compatible devices. )d. Long press the power button till the red light is off to turn off the power bank after using.
- Charge from TYPE-C porta. Long press the power button to turn on the power bank, the digital screen will light up.b. Connect your TYPE-C device to the TYPE-C pod ( 36W max ).c. Long press the power button till the red light is off to turn off the power bank after use.
- All output ports can charge several devices like laptops, tablets, cell phones simultaneously.
- To charge the AC Power bank Connect the charger with the DC-IN port, the other side connects to a wall socket. The digital screen showing 100% means it is fully charged.
- Battery level indicator Long press the power button, the screen will Ilg show the battery level. If the digital screen does up, it means the power bank needs to be charge
Capacity: 60000mAhBattery type: li-polymer batteryDC Input: 19V/2AAC Output: 110V/60HZ/130W (max) 220V/50 HZ/1 30W(max)TYPE-C Output: 5V/9V/12V 3A (max)Quick Charge 3.0 USB 1: 5V/9V/12V 3A (max)Quick Charge 3.0 USB 2: 5V/9V/12V 3A (max)
1 AC Power Bank1 Multifunction Bag1 Conversion Plug1 Charger1 Micro USB Cable1 User Manual
Please observe these instructions to ensure safe usage.
- Do NOT disassemble, repair, or modify the unit or the battery,
- Do NOT touch the unit or the plug-In points if your hands are wet.
- Do NOT let children use the power supply unit.
- Do NOT drop, knock, squeeze the unit.
- Do NOT charge, use, or store the unit In a bathroom or In an area exposed to rain or moisture.
- Do NOT connect any metallic conductors, such as supply lines, directly to the output receptacle.
- Do NOT dispose of the unit together with household waste.
- Do NOT damage the unit and/or the battery, e.g. by dropping or exposure to impact.
- Only charge, use and store the unit within an ambient temperature of.10 to 50°C.
- Use the output receptacle only for connecting separate electric devices and do not connect to the mains under any ctaznstances.
- Recharge the unit once every six months when it Is not used.
- Check the unit prior to every use.
The product is with a warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Best portable laptop chargers in 2023
Want to be able to charge your laptop wherever you are? Here are the best portable laptop chargers you can take on the road.
Readers like you help support XDA Developers. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read
These days, it’s easy to find a great laptop that suits your needs. There are many PCs with thin and lightweight designs, some with unique looks, and laptop performance keeps improving. At the same time, power efficiency is also getting better all the time. We can do more on our laptops and have them last longer. But as good as battery life gets, sometimes it’s just not enough to get you through a long trip. If you find yourself needing extra power, here are some of the best portable chargers you can get for your laptop.
A good laptop charger will depend heavily on what you need. Some laptops need more power than others, and some have USB Type-C or Thunderbolt, while others are still using barrel chargers. You may also be looking for something in specific situations. For example, if you’re on a week-long camping trip, a regular power bank might not cut it. We’ve covered a few use cases below.
Omnicharge Omni 20 Plus
The Omni 20 is one of the most versatile portable laptop chargers. It has USB Type-A and Type-C ports, Qi wireless charging, DC output, and even a standard outlet plug. It’s a 20,000mAh unit, but it can charge an ultrabook once. It also includes a flashlight.
Baseus Blade 100W Battery
With a large 20,000mAh capacity packed into a slim profile, this portable power bank from Baseus is great for keeping your laptop juiced up on the go. It even charges at up to 100W, so it’s really fast.
Anker 737 Power Bank
This bundle includes both a portable charger. with 26,000mAh of capacity and 60W power delivery. but also a wall charger that can charge your laptop or the power bank itself at 65W. It’s everything you need.
Maxoak 185Wh Laptop Battery Pack
Some of us may have laptops that don’t yet use USB Type-C for charging, but carrying around the original power adapter is also not easy. The MaxOak Laptop Power Bank has a large 50,000mAh battery and DC output with 14 different connectors to work with all kinds of older laptops. It can deliver up to 130W of power.
HALO Bolt 58830
If you’re on the move, there’s also a good chance you’re driving and the HALO Bolt 58830 has you covered on all fronts. It has a massive battery, and you can use the AC outlet to plug in your regular laptop charger. It even has jumper cables that let you jump-start your car’s battery in a pinch.
HALO Bolt 44000
This other HALO Bolt model makes a trade-off that might be worth it if you want to charge your phone, too. It has a smaller 44,400mAh battery, but it includes a wireless charging pad for your phone. It can still charge your laptop and start your car, too.
Einova Laptop Power Bank
If you want something that looks good while still being functional, the Einova Laptop Power Bank is one of the best portable laptop chargers. It has soft-touch linen on the top to give it a more modern look and a comfortable grip. It only charges at 45W via USB Type-C, but it can also charge your phone.
Krisdonia 60000mAh AC Laptop Power Bank
The Krisdonia AC Laptop Power Bank has one of the largest batteries on this list, and it includes both an AC outlet, USB Type-C and Type-A. The Type-C port maxes out at 36W, so only low-power laptops (or a Nintendo Switch) are supported, but the AC outlet goes up to 130W.
Anker 535 Portable Power Station
The Anker 535 Portable Power Station is a large device, but it has a massive 512Wh battery and a lot of power to give, with four AC outlets, USB-C, USB Type-A, and a DC output. You get a total of 500W output, plus it even has a built-in light.
FOVAL 150W Car Power Inverter
Portability means something different for everyone, but if you just want to be able to charge your laptop in your car, this will let you do just that. This is a cheap power inverter that turns your car’s lighter into an AC outlet that delivers up to 110V of power, so you can plug in most types of laptops. Useful for road trips.
TISHI HERY 120W Portable Solar Panel
If you prefer using clean energy, this portable solar panel can give you power wherever you are. It includes an adapter that outputs 60W over USB-C for your laptop, and USB Type-A for your phone. But you can also use the DC output to charge a power bank like the Anker PowerHouse, and then use that to charge your devices.
Voltaic Systems Arc 20 Watt Portable Solar Laptop Charger
This bundle includes a foldable solar panel, but also a power bank you can use to charge your laptop. The solar panel charges the power bank, which supports passthrough charging for your laptop. However, it can only output 45W of power, so only ultrabooks will be able to charge from it.
We believe these options are the best portable laptop chargers you can get. You’ll mostly just need to pay attention to how much power your laptop needs, especially if it charges via USB Type-C, since not every charger outputs the same wattage. If you want to be safe, you can always get a charger with an AC outlet like the Omni 20.
Personally, I’m always fascinated by the huge Anker 535 Portable Power Station. It’s expensive, but the fact it can keep your laptop charged for days in case of an emergency is just awesome. You could even use it to power other things, too. It’s something that would mostly be useful if you enjoy camping for long periods of time, but it can also be good if you just want to be prepared for a disaster. No matter what you’re looking for, there’s likely something for you on this list.
The best ultra-high capacity portable chargers — up to 50,000mAh
Ultra-high-capacity power banks are a must-have if you plan to spend extended time on the go. These 25000mAh to 50000mAh beasts can power larger devices like digital cameras and laptops, or give your phone a full charge several times. Here are the best ultra-high capacity portable charger options if you plan to use a power bank to keep all your fancy devices powered up.
The best 25000mAh to 50000mAh power banks
Editor’s note: We’ll regularly update this list of the best 50000mAh power bank options. Also, when using power banks with USB-C ports, check your device’s compatibility beforehand. Some power banks may require adapters, and others may not work at all.
Anker 747 Power Bank 25600mAh
- Capacity: 25600mAh
- Output: 2 x USB, 2 x USB-C, 87W max
- Dimensions: 183 x 82 x 24mm, 748g
Anker is a trusted name for portable battery chargers, and this particular option offers it all. First, you get a lovely capacity of 25600mAh, which is more than enough to recharge your smartphone multiple times.
This upgraded version of the power bank comes with four USB ports, including two USB-C ports and two USB-A ports. The 87W output lets you charge a MacBook or Nintendo Switch. Like every portable charger on this list, you get protection from short circuits, overcharging, and current or voltage surges. The mobile charger also has a 65W USB-C wall charger, which is an excellent addition.
Sikon Portable Laptop Charger 31200mAh
- Capacity: 31200mAh
- Output: 1 x USB-A, 1 x USB-C, 1 x AC outlet (100W)
- Dimensions: 211 x 69 x 69mm, 953g
This Sikon portable charger is fantastic if you plan to use an AC outlet on the go. It has one, and it can charge devices at up to 100W. There’s also an 18W USB-C port and a 17W USB-A port. Not to mention the 31,200mAh battery, which is pretty large.
The design is also very convenient, as it is longer than wider, and can fit more easily in most bags. It even has an integrated light, which means you can use the battery as a flashlight.
Omni Ultimate 38400mah
- Capacity: 38400mAh
- Output: 2 x USB, 2 x USB-C, 1 x DC, 1 x AC
- Dimensions: 165 x 145 x 53mm, 1.41kg
OmniCharge is known for its quality power banks, and the Omni Ultimate 38400mah is one of the best high-capacity portable batteries around. That said, it’s not an affordable one. It’s also not small or light. If you can get past those downsides, you’ll be rewarded with great features you likely won’t find in other options.
It comes with a wide variety of ports, even including AC and DC ports. The AC port can actually handle 120W speeds. Even its USB-C ports can charge at 60W, enough to charge many tablets and laptops. Another great feature is its removable battery, which allows you to hot-swap cells on the go.
The Omni Ultimate is more than just a 38,400mAh battery pack, it has two 22.5W USB-A ports, two 100W USB-C ports, a 100W DC port, and a 120W AC port. There is not much you can’t charge with this power pack.
RGVOTA Portable Charger
Ultra-high capacity portable chargers can get expensive as you start increasing those mAh numbers. Just look at the options above for reference. You don’t need to pay that much to get a large battery capacity, though. The RGVOTA Portable Charger comes with a 38800mAh battery and has a 34.95 MSRP.
There are some sacrifices to be had, though. For starters, all outputs are USB-A 5V/2.1A ports. It also comes with a USB-C and a micro-USB port, but these are only for charging the battery, not for juicing up devices. All that said, you still get a pretty nicely-sized battery pack, a great choice of fun colors, and a battery percentage screen. Not to mention the low price!