PowerLongBattery (PLB) INR26650-55A 3.6V 5500mAh 11A 26650 Flat Top Li-Ion Battery
An amazing 26650 battery with maximum capacity and mid-range power output
This PLB 26650 is the best 26650 on the market for super high capacity (5500mAh). A great battery for most 26650 devices and for high capacity battery packs. PLB INR26650-55A Data Sheet
- Brand: Power Long Battery (PLB)
- Size: 26650
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.2mm (/- 0.3mm) length x 26.3 mm (/- 0.2mm) diameter
- Weight: 94g
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 55 00mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 545 0mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 11A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Certifications: UN38.3, REACH
- Origin: China
Priced per battery, not per pair.
We don’t sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we’ll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you’re eligible.
Manufacturer ratings: Please see more information regarding manufacturer ratings here.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together rechargeable batteries), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery’s specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a. purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you’re unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials. ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas. ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller’s behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Protected 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery with UL2054 and CB certs (MJ1 cell inside). Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery. Genuine. Wholesale Discount
Efest 26650 5000mAh 3.7V 40A Flat Top Li-ion Battery (2pc) [DG]
WARNING. This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG]. It CANNOT be shipped overseas or travel via air domestically. It can go via ROAD ONLY and transit times will be longer Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking for some 26650s in Australia? You have come to the right place. Phaser FPV has got you covered!
Check out the entire Efest range here
Need a charger? You can find one here
- Model: IMR 26650
- Rated Capacity: 5000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V at the End of Discharging: 2.5V
- Max Charging Current: 18A
- Standard Charge: 2A
- Discharging Current: 40A
- Pulse Discharging Current: 45A
- Cell Size: ~26.5mm x ~65.98m
- Cell Weight = 92g
Enter email below for when this product is back in stock. Each notification is 10 mins apart, the earlier you subscribe the higher the chance you you will get your order in before others. We also order based on demand, so you may miss out if you do not enter the email queue.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you’ll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
We’re on Social
We have nothing to hide. Follow us on social, tag @PhaserFPV, and become a part of our online community and family in our group.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.
High Capacity 26650 Lithium Battery Manufacturer
- 17 Years In the Industry
- 500 Collaboration partners
- 24Hours Online Service
- 1Day Battery Packs Solutions
- 2Weeks Received Prototype
Why Should You Select TLH as Your 26650 Lithium Battery Collaborator?
In today’s world, where electrical appliances are considered over manual appliances anytime high energy-requiring devices need compelling batteries. As a result, 26650 lithium battery cells are required widely due to their high capacity range. TLH is believed to be one of the top-rated and accomplished lithium battery manufacturers, especially of 26650 Lithium Battery cells. The company has gained the trust of our clients by providing them with high-quality products that work ecstatically.
The technical team goes through many hurdles to provide you with the best products. To achieve our customer’s requirements, our research team performs in a highly specialized way to manufacture customized battery packs to meet the requests of our customers from all over the world. Yes, we do offer custom-made battery packs on mass orders.
The auctions department managers of TLH have outright communication skills to appease the customers. TLH has recruited staff for all the main sectors responsibly. You can get in touch with us anytime to get responses to your queries and our sales worker will get back to you as soon as possible and come up with the most possible way out!
If you want to place an order for custom-made order of 26650 Lithium batteries, you can get along with us, and we will connect to you without wasting any time!
Precise Management Practices for your 26650 Lithium Batteries
- All the lithium battery cells are checked carefully to match the international standard of battery packs.
- All the batteries are gone through tests to look for any inconvenience.
- Provides High capacity and voltages as compared to any other battery type.
- A track record of all the 26650 lithium batteries that are manufactured is kept and can be handed to the customer of their orders, on request.
- The battery is undergone charge and discharge tests for efficient working.
TLH: Your Top Preference in the Construction of 26650 Lithium Battery
TLH Battery Manufacturer Company has been producing worth buying lithium batteries for the last 15 years. Back in those years, Shenzhen Tianlihe Technology Co. Ltd initiated its business plan of producing battery packs and now successfully has customers from all over the world. Nowadays, there is high demand for high electrical devices and appliances, so high capacity battery manufacturers are highly required. Our team works their best to manufacture advantageous quality battery packs, with the help of our competent and well-experienced expert technical team. We provide confidence to our customers in the contentment and exceptional performance of our 26650 Lithium batteries in no time.
The 26650 Lithium Battery cell is mainly used in vaping mods and flashlights for providing high beam light. They are widely used in high energy drain devices and other high capacities electrical equipment. If you know or own any company that produces such devices that require high capacity 26650 battery packs and want custom made 26650 Lithium battery cells do not forget to contact us without a second thought!
The sales offices of TLH are in UK, USA, and Germany. Our sales sector is occupied with very trained team members, who have expertise in dealing with customers from worldwide.
A separate department for after-sales service benefactors is also offered. You can contact us even if you are in the United Kingdom. The USA, or Germany. For any questions or any issues in the working or use of 26650 Lithium Battery, feel free to contact us anytime and our operator will get back to you in as little time as possible and provide you with appropriate resolutions.
For any kind of perplexities, suggestions, or requirements related to 26650 Lithium Battery, drop by a message any time and our customer care representative will come in touch with you!
650 Lithium Battery – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This FAQ Guide possesses all the important information related to a 26650 Lithium Battery.
To find answers to your queries about this battery type, have a look below!
- 1. What Kind of Battery is the 26650 Lithium Battery?
- 2. What are the Safety Limits of 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
- 3. Are 18650 Lithium-ion Batteries and 26650 Lithium-ion Batteries Interchangeable?
- 4. What are the Uses of 26650 Lithium Battery Pack?
- 5. How Many mAh is the 26650 Lithium Battery?
- 6. How can 26650 Lithium Batteries be transported?
- 7. Are 26650 Lithium-ion Batteries Rechargeable?
- 8. What are the Different Sizes Found in 26650 Lithium Battery?
- 9. What is the Standard Voltage of the 26650 Lithium-ion Battery pack?
- 10. What Voltage Ranges are found in 26650 Lithium Batteries?
- 11. What are the building instructions for a 26650 lithium battery pack?
- 12. Where can you Store your 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
- 13. What are the Dimensions of a 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
- 14. What Are The Top 26650 Lithium-ion Batteries Available in the Market?
- 15. What Safety Precautions should be Taken While Using a 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
- 16. How Can You Charge a 26650 Lithium Battery Pack?
- 17. What are the Storage Rules of a 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
- 18. Is the 26650 Lithium Battery the Same as C Battery?
- 19. How Many Volts is the 26650 Lithium Battery?
- 20. How Much Time Does a 26650 Lithium Battery Require for Charging?
- 21. What is the Life Span of a 26650 Lithium Battery?
- 22. How Many Volts is the 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
- 23. What is the Best 26650 Lithium Battery?
- 24. Are 26650 Lithium Battery Packs better than 18650 Lithium Batteries?
- 25. What is the Highest Capacity 26650 Lithium Battery?
- 26. Are all 26650 Lithium Battery Packs the Same?
- 27. How Long do 26650 Lithium Batteries Work?
- 28. Which Battery Pack Should You Consider from 18650 Battery and 26650 Battery?
- 29. Are 26650 Lithium Batteries Environmentally Friendly?
What Kind of Battery is the 26650 Lithium Battery?
The 26650 lithium battery is also known as 1/3 AAA Batteries.
The cells of this battery type are rechargeable.
This battery if safe and efficient working and is able to produce high voltage amounts which makes them the utmost choice for LED flashlights.
Due to the production of high voltages by 26650 lithium-ion batteries, they are perfect to be used in high voltage requiring devices.
26650 lithium battery packs are produced both protected and unprotected and are manufactured by some high-quality battery companies.
Figure 1: A 26650 Lithium Battery
What are the Safety Limits of 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
Like every battery pack, the 26650 lithium battery pack has safety precautions too.
Following are some measures that should be followed for safe use.
- Keep the battery pack away from sunlight or heat.
- Do not try to shred or open the 26650 battery cell.
- Charge the battery only with recommended charger.
- Be careful that the battery does not get any electrical shocks.
- Keep cells and the battery clean and dry.
- Do not mix up different cells with different capacities.
- Do not use the battery if it has a bump or is swollen.
- Remove the battery from the equipment while not in use.
- Dispose of the cell and the battery in a correct and safe manner.
Are 18650 Lithium-ion Batteries and 26650 Lithium-ion Batteries Interchangeable?
Looking at the purpose of the battery cells, the 26650 battery and 18650 battery both can be used as each other’s substitute or side by side as both are a very good choice for vaping devices, torches, and flashlights.
The purpose depends on your use and requirements solely.
Both are rechargeable types and give out high-quality performance.
They are eco-friendly and great for your health and environment while being durable.
What are the Uses of 26650 Lithium Battery Pack?
The 26650 lithium batteries produce high voltages and so are used in high drain devices that require batteries with large capacities for efficient working with low self-discharge rate and a large number of charge and discharge cycles.
These batteries are used in devices such as toys, vaping, flashlights, etc. which require high capacities for good working.
The number of batteries required by each device depends on the fulfillment of the capacity of the device.
For example, a single flashlight may use 1 to 4 26650 battery cells or sometimes more than that at one time.
These 26650 flashlights are used as tactical lights in emergencies, and for outdoor purposes and it comes with LED screens through which you can increase or decrease the light output.
How Many mAh is the 26650 Lithium Battery?
The 26650 lithium battery comes in different capacity ranges.
The minimum capacity of the 26650 lithium battery is 4200 mAh while the maximum capacity is around 8400 mAh.
The 26650 lithium batteries commonly feature in 5000 mAh capacity standardly.
Figure 2. 5500 mAh 26650 Lithium Battery
How can 26650 Lithium Batteries be transported?
The battery should be packed safely to avoid any kind of damage occurring during the process of transport or handling.
The material to make the battery should be corrosion-free and induce the prevention of electric current or shocks.
If the given requirements are fulfilled, the 26650 batteries can be shipped by the following means:
Are 26650 Lithium-ion Batteries Rechargeable?
Yes, the 26650 lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable. Some of the batteries have micro USB ports for charging and the battery can directly be connected to charge from the port.
The 26650 batteries should be charged using Smart battery chargers as they recognize the battery type, size, capacity, etc.
Figure 3. 26650 Lithium Battery and Charger
What are the Different Sizes Found in 26650 Lithium Battery?
A 26650 lithium-ion battery is generally made with high capacity and energy densities.
This battery has high mAh ratings as related to any other battery type.
The rechargeable lithium-ion batteries usually come in AA, AAA, C, D, 9 Volts, and 12 Volts.
The 26650 lithium-ion battery is AAA and has the highest capacity range of 5500 mAh and each cell has a nominal voltage of 3.6 V or 3.7 V with a maximum charging voltage of 4.2 V.
What is the Standard Voltage of the 26650 Lithium-ion Battery pack?
The standard voltage of a 26650 lithium battery is 3.6 volts or 3.7 volts per cell.
The charging voltage should not be delivered more than 4.2 Volts to 4.4 Volts.
Their charge current is half time the battery’s capacity.
What Voltage Ranges are found in 26650 Lithium Batteries?
The lithium-ion 26650 battery comes with a nominal voltage between 3.2 Volts and 3.7 Volts.
The standard voltage of a 26650 lithium battery is 3.6 volts to 3.7 volts.
Most 26650 lithium batteries commonly are 3.6 volts.
What are the building instructions for a 26650 lithium battery pack?
You can build a battery pack by following certain guidelines and following certain steps.
These are generally constructed by two cells aligned side by side and nickel strips welded across the terminals of the cells.
The following video leads to a tutorial on building instructions for a 26650 lithium-ion battery.
Where can you Store your 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
For safe storage of the 26650 lithium-ion battery packs, keep the following instructions in mind:
- Recharge the battery periodically if it is subjected to be stored for more than 3 months.
- Keep the battery at 80% charge at the time of storage.
- Do not keep the protected 26650 lithium-ion battery in a box as it may cause a short circuit.
- The voltage for a longer storage time should be between 3.0 V to 4.2 V.
- Store them out of the reach of children.
- Keep the battery away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not store the 26650 battery pack with any acidic material.
- Keep them away from any combustible objects.
- Store the 26650 lithium battery in a cool, dry place.
- The environment of the storage area should be well ventilated.
What are the Dimensions of a 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
The standard size of a 26650 lithium-ion battery is:
26 – 26.5 mm or 1.04 inches in diameter.
65 – 65.4 mm or 2.57 inches in length.
The size may vary depending on the manufacturer or the battery company.
Figure 4: Dimensions of a 26650 Lithium Battery
What Are The Top 26650 Lithium-ion Batteries Available in the Market?
Some of the top-rated 26650 lithium-ion batteries are listed below:
Aspire INR 26650 battery:
This brand is quite famous in the vape manufacturing industry as they have a well-maintained reputation in society for high-quality battery products. Their 26650 batteries work for longer hours as compared to most of the same battery packs. It has a nominal capacity of 4300 mAh and a nominal voltage of 3.7V and a maximum voltage of 4.2V. If you are looking for a battery that should work longer without draining, this is your best pick then!
Figure 5: Aspire INR 26650 battery
Hohm Tech Grown 26650 Battery:
This battery has a nominal capacity of 4244 mAh and yet is amazing in availability. The battery is tested and certified for safety concerns.
Figure 6: Hohm Tech Grown 26650 Battery
IMREN IMR 26650 Battery:
It is the cheapest battery yet outstanding quality. It is an effective purchase yet.friendly which attracts many customers towards it. It has a nominal capacity of 4200 mAh and a voltage of 3.7 volts. It is also the safest battery available in the market and handles high loads smoothly.
Golisi S43 IMR 26650 Battery:
The Golisi battery is the topmost choice considered for vape mods. It is a reliable and stable power source for any high voltage requirement device. The nominal capacity of this battery is 4300 mAh and is rechargeable with a vast number of charge cycles (500). The major plus point is as it weighs lighter but still carries high-density power.
Figure 8: Golisi S43 IMR 26650 Battery
Nitecore NI 26650 Battery:
One of the best features of this battery is its use in Manganese Oxide Chemistry. The vape industry appreciates the company for its amazing products. The battery has a capacity of 4200 mAh and ensures that the battery will work for a longer period with stable and effective working results.
Figure 9: Nitecore NI 26650 Battery
What Safety Precautions should be Taken While Using a 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
Following are some safety precautions to be followed while handling a 26650 lithium-ion battery:
- Keep the 26650 batteries at room temperature.
- Do not connect or handle the battery pack if it is broken, damaged, or leaked.
- Prevent heat or direct sunlight from coming in contact with the battery packs.
- Keep the 26650 batteries away from anything that may catch fire.
- Do not store the batteries fully drained.
- Do not overheat the 26650 battery pack.
- Do not try to dismantle or suppress the battery pack on your own.
- Dispose of the battery pack in a correct manner.
- Keep the battery away from extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Avoid overcharging the battery pack as it may heat up and catch fire.
How Can You Charge a 26650 Lithium Battery Pack?
The 26650 batteries are mostly charged only with Smart, intelligent chargers that can test the battery and its features as size, type, condition, etc.
Then the charger delivers the voltage according to the battery type.
These chargers are comparatively low in price and safe for use with 26650 lithium-ion battery packs.
However, some batteries may have a built-in USB port for direct charging through it.
Figure 10: 26650 Battery Plugged in a Charger
What are the Storage Rules of a 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
Following are some tips on storing 26650 lithium-ion batteries:
- Store the cells and 26650 lithium battery in a separate area away from any objects that are combustible and may catch fire.
- For the safe side put any insulator such as tape on battery terminals.
- Store cells in their original boxes.
- Keep the area dry and clean where the 26650 lithium batteries are to be stored.
- The temperature of that area should be cool, room temperature and the area should be well ventilated.
- Do not stack up the battery packs as it may crush them.
- Avoid any direct contact with heat and sunlight with the 26650 lithium batteries.
- Do not store if the battery packs are damaged in any way and correctly dispose of them.
Is the 26650 Lithium Battery the Same as C Battery?
The C battery is a dry cell battery used in medium drain devices.
The C cells are exactly 26.2 mm in diameter.
Whereas a genuine 26650 lithium battery is mostly 26 mm or 26.1 mm in diameter with the plastic covering.
They may appear the same and or the same size, but the C battery has a 1.5V nominal voltage while the 26650 lithium battery has a 3.6V or 3.7V nominal voltage.
How Many Volts is the 26650 Lithium Battery?
The 26650 lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable.
The nominal voltage of most of the 26650 lithium battery packs falls either 3.6 V or 3.7 V.
Most batteries have a 3.7 V nominal voltage while the charging voltage should not be more than 4.2 V.
How Much Time Does a 26650 Lithium Battery Require for Charging?
A 26650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery with a nominal voltage of 3.7V requires 3 to 6 hours to charge completely.
There are multiple types of such batteries available in the market and each has its own specifications so the fixed required time cannot be stated.
However, on average each battery would be completely charged between 3 to 6 hours.
Do not leave the battery plugged in for a longer time as it may overcharge the battery and as a result overheat it.
What is the Life Span of a 26650 Lithium Battery?
The life span of 26650 lithium-ion batteries depends on the type of material used for its manufacturing as well as how it is used.
The shelf life of a 26650 lithium battery is more than 10 years.
If the battery is in use, it may work continuously over a year for more than 1000 charge cycles.
However, the working capacity slows down as the battery is consumed.
How Many Volts is the 26650 Lithium-ion Battery?
The 26650 lithium battery cell is most commonly 3.6 V or 3.7 V.
That is the nominal voltage of most of the 26650 lithium batteries however in some batteries it may differ.
What is the Best 26650 Lithium Battery?
IMREN IMR 26650 Battery:
It is the cheapest battery yet outstanding quality. It is an effective purchase yet.friendly which attracts many customers towards it. It has a nominal capacity of 4200 mAh and a voltage of 3.7 volts. It is also the safest battery available in the market and handles high loads smoothly.
Are 26650 Lithium Battery Packs better than 18650 Lithium Batteries?
Out of all the rechargeable batteries, 18650 batteries and 22650 batteries always have ongoing discussions.
Both of these play an effective role in the flashlights and vaping world.
18660 battery is 18 mm in diameter and 65 mm in length which turns out at a cylindrical battery.
While the 26650 lithium battery is 26 mm in diameter and 65 mm in length and is also a cylindrical battery.
The 26650 is larger in diameter than the 18650 batteries.
The 18650 battery charges to 4.4 volts max. Whereas 26650 batteries have a nominal voltage of 3.6 or 3.7 V and the maximum charge voltage is 4.2 V.
The 18650 battery has a capacity between 1200 mAh to 3600 mAh.
The capacity range of 26650 battery is quite higher as compared to 18650 battery and carries out a longer working time.
So, a 26650 lithium-ion battery is stronger and has a larger capacity than 18650 batteries.
It provides you with high-quality performance and is very effective for high-drain appliances.
What is the Highest Capacity 26650 Lithium Battery?
The highest capacity found in 26650 lithium-ion batteries is 8400 mAh but most commonly batteries are 5500 mAh.
This battery is quite popular due to serving a higher capacity range and can work through devices that require high energy inputs.
Are all 26650 Lithium Battery Packs the Same?
All the 26650 lithium-ion batteries are generally the same however may differ slightly in size.
Their chemistries are different depending on the version of the cell.
Some of the common lithium-ion versions found are as follows:
Lithium Manganese Nickel (LiNiMnCoO2) Chemistry:
They are in the batteries with a nominal voltage of 3.6 or 3.7 volts per cell and are able to give out 20 to 30 Amps.
Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LiCoO2) Chemistry:
This chemistry comes with a nominal voltage of 3.6 to 3.7 V per cell and a maximum charge voltage of 4.2 V.
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) Chemistry:
These feature nominal voltage of 3.2 to 3.3 V per cell and max. recommended charging voltage is 3.5 to 3.6 V.
Lithium Manganese Oxide (LiMn204) Chemistry:
It has a nominal voltage of 3.6 to 3.7 V per cell and a maximum charge voltage of 4.2 V.
It can continuously deliver 20 Amps.
How Long do 26650 Lithium Batteries Work?
However, the 26550 lithium battery is smaller in size yet has higher capacity, if it is used in high drain devices the battery will last for 2 to 3 hours before requiring a charge cycle.
Which Battery Pack Should You Consider from 18650 Battery and 26650 Battery?
Although the 18650 lithium battery and 26650 lithium battery cells are quite similar, people often mix them up.
They look alike physically however in working and capacity ranges, the 26650 lithium-ion battery is stronger and can manage high loads.
If you are looking for a lithium battery for high-drain devices, you should always go for a 26650 lithium-ion battery.
Following is a long video stating the differences between both batteries:
Are 26650 Lithium Batteries Environmentally Friendly?
The 26650 lithium-ion batteries are encouraged as they are eco-friendly and do not pose much damage to your health and environment.
They do contain toxic materials but as compared to any other battery type, lithium-ion batteries are considered the safest and not hazardous.
About TLH Battery
TLH Battery Has been the number one leading lithium-ion battery manufacturer for over 15 years.We are focusing on custom battery pack solutions for industries.
TLH Battery owns three international service centers in United Kingdom, America, and Germany. helping you address your troubles and quality issues.
This time I’ve tested two high drain 26650 Li-ion batteries. MNKE IMR-26650 3500mAh/30A and Queen Battery QB26650 5000mAh/20A.
The MNKE is a very strange cell without any datasheet available online. The manufacturer’s websites (mymnke.com and mymnke.de) are down and i tried to find some info looking into Google Cache. The specs i found were more than strange. 3.8V nominal voltage, no discharge cut-off voltage, etc. After that i decided to use the specs provided by the supplier and/or guess the missing ones. Anyway, it’s not being sold anymore.
The cells were bought from Queen Battery about 5-6 months ago and weren’t used until now.
As always, I’ve tested with ZKETECH EBC-A20 and a self-made battery holder. It’s a PC-connected battery tester supporting 4-wire measuring and discharging at up to 20A.
I’ve followed all the prescriptions of the IEC61960-2003 standard concerning battery’s capacity measurement. Before each discharging cycle each battery was charged at standard current mentioned in the datasheet to 4.2V (cut-off at 0.1A, which is the lowest supported by EBC-A20). Before each discharging or charging i’ve held a 1-1.5hrs pause. The environment temperature was 20-25°C (24-25°C to be honest).
Discharge cut-off voltage is 2.75V for QB26650 and i decided to use the same value for MNKE.
MNKE IMR-26650 3500mAh
This orange cell doesn’t have any rating or marking on its wrapping. There seems to be a marking under the heat shrink but it’s covered by the letters.
Specifications: Capacity: 3500mAh Max continuous discharge current: 30A Discharge cut-off: N/A (i’ve discharged down to 2.75V) Standard charge current: N/A (i’ve charged at 0.5C/1.75A) Max charge current: N/A Charge end voltage: 4.2V
At 0.2C/0.7A it showed almost 3700mAh even being discharged down to 2.75V, not 2.5V. The 20A rate it held easily and showed 3472mAh (. ) / 11.18Wh. This seems to be a great cell with only one drawback. its capacity.
Queen Battery QB26650 5000mAh
Specifications of Queen Battery QB26650 according to its datasheet (pdf): Capacity: 5000mAh Max continuous discharge current: 20A Discharge cut-off: 2.75V Standard charge current: 2.5A Max charge current: 5A Charge end voltage: 4.2V
QB26650 capacity test results:
At 0.2C/1A, 5A and 10A the curves and the results are quite good, but i really didn’t like the voltage sag at 20A. I think 20A is not the rate at which this cell should be discharged. The maximum current i’d recommend is 10A or maybe even 15A, but 20A is too much for this guy.
Side by side
Just look at the 20A curves of both cells.
Both cells have serious drawbacks which keep me back from recommending them. QB26650 has 5Ah capacity, but does not so well at 20A. MNKE shows very nice curves but 3500mAh for a 26650 cell is way too low.
I can’t imagine any application in which this biggies can be preferred more than 18650s. No happy end, sorry guys:)
I’ve made the video version of this review. Watch it on YouTube. Check out my YouTube channel for batteries, chargers and other stuff reviews.
- Get link
- Other Apps